Wednesday September 19, 2018
Event Information
Section: Community Events
A Gift for You From My Friends at Loveawake.com!

When: September 19, 2018
12:00 AM to 11:59 PM
URL: https://www.loveawake.com/free-online-dating/United-States/state-of-Ohio.html
Ages: 18
Cost: 5

Description: Calling all daters! I get it. Online dating can be a drag, at best. Even if the most awesome of circumstances, the experience never seems to measure up to what they advertise on TV. That’s why I am excited that a new breed of online dating sites are launching this year – dating sites who get the reality of what is out there and are working to present only the best of the eligible. My friends over at Loveawake are one of these sites. At Loveawake you can be assured they are only delivering great potential matches because well, simply, they don’t take just anybody. You have to be approved by their team of professional matchmakers. And if that wasn’t good enough, they also do the searching for you – no more late nights trolling for Mr. Right and winding up only finding Mr. 40 pounds ago. Sounds awesome to me… but now it is your turn to actually test it out. Exclusively for readers of this site, they are offering the following: • Ability to register & subscribe for free • First priority in the membership queue • Ability to respond to messages & send smiles for free. • A discounted membership rate; those who upgrade to a premium membership will receive 25% off on their subscription. All you need to do is enter my blog when you sign up. There is no pressure to buy anything or to commit. Just go, explore, have fun, date! And of course, please do let me know how those dates are…. you know I love a good dating story!

Rating
0%

Event has been viewed (144) times.